- Added a new execution profile visualizer tool (available under the SDK tools in QtCreator). This tool helps you visualize performance bottlenecks.
- Added new SecreC code examples (e.g. how to use the database).
- Replaced emulator performance models with more precise ones. Currently, models exist for unsigned integer types, though - we are at work to improve this.
- Added two new modules emulating the ABY and Fresco secure computation systems from TU Darmstadt and Alexandra Institute.
- Added a table based database module with an HDF5 backend.